March 3, 2005

Happy birthday Sonia


s Posted by Hello

Hi Sonia! How's the weather up there mate. Sorry i cried in the morning when the birthday reminder rang. I stopped when i realised you wouldn't have liked to see those tears had u been with me. You know last year when i forgot to wish u, and was so ashamed to even talk. I SMSed you and u called me back and u said how angry u were at me. And i knew i wouldnt forget it the next year but still put reminders in my cell.

But you punished me real bad for that. You never gave me the chance to wish you again. You have always taught me so much and continue to do so. Even when u left me, u taught me something, albeit the hard way. There is never a 'later' to tell my loved one, to express, to let him/her know that how much she means to me. You left us all with a lifetime of memories. I am not angry with almighty for having taken back his gift so soon. But thank him for giving me those precious moments spent with you. Moments which will last a lifetime.....and beyond. I just so wish you were here today and i would give u the best Birthday gift i could have managed... a hug. But right now all i have on offer is a tear..... hope that will do.


I miss you Sonia.... happy birthday.


sonia Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Achan.. don't know what to say .. Just want to say, take care.. n May God Bless u

geetu said...

i think she knows wat u r feelin.. n no she dint really mean to punish u..
god bless ya.. n her too..

Anonymous said...

Achan, i wdnt want speechlessness to dampen the sheer magnitude of warmth that ur words evoke...